Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Monday, October 17, 2005

"The Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

I have recently been mulling over a number of incidents that have occured over the past five or so years and have come to a somewhat disturbing conclusion. I think that George Bush may not always be completely honest. Now I realize that my evidence is kind of flimsy. All I have to back it up are fictional weapons of mass destruction, fictional Iraq ties with criminal organizations and perhaps only three or four hundred more dishonesty related incidents. Now some people go as far as to say that George Bush is the greatest liar in American Presidential history, but I think that's just crazy talk. Remember Richard Nixon? And remember the old joke, "How do you tell if Nixon is lying? His lips are moving!" Well there is no way Bush could be a greater liar than Nixon, because when George Bush moves his lips what comes out of his mouth often can't be described as communication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home