Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

I’m too nice to blog!

I’m having trouble blogging today. I’m starting to think that maybe I’m just too nice to blog. You see, I started off writing a post on Christmas and I ended up insulting finance companies, which wasn’t a very nice thing to do. I mean, just think about how many people finance companies save from having their thumbs broken by amateur loan sharks. So then I started writing a post about China’s space program and I ended up insulting both China and the United States. I chastised myself quite severely for that, because even though robotic exploration of space is much safer and cheaper, I’m sure that many Chinese and Americans think that putting astronauts lives at risk for no practical purpose is well worth the risk. Then I started writing about George Bush, while being determined not to insult anyone, but strangely enough I ended up insulting him anyway, even though all I had done was write a factual account of what he had done. Gee this blogging is tricky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home