Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Brothel of my Dreams

I actually had a decent night’s sleep last night. It’s been a long time since that’s happened. I dreamed I went to a brothel. I was in a large waiting room with quite a few other people when a woman walked in and it was announced that my lady of the night was ready for me, even though it was the daytime. My prostitute was very sweet and I thought I was very lucky to be selected for her.

We went for a walk to the park together and sat under a tree so we could get to know each other better. I’m not sure if they do this at real brothels, but I suppose they must otherwise how would the prostitutes know if they wanted to sleep with their client or not? Well, we got on just fine, so we headed back to the brothel for sex. My prostitute got into bed and I was about to get into the bed also when everything faded out on account of how this was a PG rated dream. When I woke up in the morning I was sleeping in another room of the Brothel and I wondered if I had to pay extra for staying the night. I had been woken up by the noise, as apparently prostitutes are quite loud in the morning.

I put on my clothes but I couldn’t find my wallet or keys. I figured I must have left them somewhere in the brothel. I didn’t think they had been stolen because if you can’t trust prostitutes who can you trust?

I walked around the brothel looking for them, nodding hello to the prostitutes I passed, when I entered a small room and a prostitute entered after me and said she would have sex with me for $70. I explained that I had lost my wallet and she said that $50 was okay. Apparently this prostitute accepted I.O.U.s. Her wanting to have sex with me made me think two things. One, I must be a handsome, sexy guy if so many prostitutes want to have sex with me. And two, it was economically normal behaviour for people to attempt to avoid extraction of rents by people such as the brothel owners.

Then everything faded out again. I was actually confused about whether or not we’d had sex similar to how it can be hard to tell if people have had sex in some older movies.

Well, I couldn’t find my wallet or keys, so I had to spend another night at the brothel on account of how I couldn’t drive home. The next day I gave up and started to walk home and on the way I met my parents in a swamp I was passing through. They were both quite pleased to hear that I was on my way home from a brothel.


Actually I left out the part of my dream where I was looking for my wallet and I walked into a room with a large indoor swimming pool. There was a group of athletic men wearing swimming costumes at one end and they asked me if I would pay $200 for sex. I thought about what a lovely person my prostitute had been and said that $200 for sex was definitely worth it. Then they all started chasing after me and I had to run for my life. I didn’t mention this in case people took it the wrong way and thought I was some sort of swimmerphobe or something.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you left your keys in the engine room of a mass driver that's busy bringing back an asteroid fresh for mining.

And then there's the brothel thing. With guys. That want to have sex with you. And you find yourself negotiating with them.

:S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home