Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Damn You Adelaide Cup Day! Damn You!

It's Adelaide Cup day and all the banks and supermarkets are closed. Why didn't anyone tell me this was going to happen? I have rent to pay and children who need food! Well, my landlords have children who need food. (I'm pretty sure all children need food at some point.) Now I don't know if my not being able to pay rent today will mean those children will go without food, if it does it suggests that either my landlords need to be a bit better organised, or that they are really determined to give their tenants a strong incentive to pay on time.

Somewhere a horse is gloating over my extremely mild inconvenience. But at least it's not as bad as the Clipsal, which is a car race. There are 900,000 square kilometres this state and they have to go and stick the car race in the one small area that has people in it. So very stupid.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home