Ronald Brak

Because not everyone can be normal.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I think they may be stretching the truth a little here...

What the fug, America? I just watched a documentary on ancient Egypt. It was an American documentary so I played it at double speed to prevent myself dying of boredom. There was some interesting stuff in there, for example, a mighty female Pharoh that I wasn't aware of. But then, right in the middle of this "documentary" they started going on about moses turning the Nile to blood. Dudes, you can't straight out lie to people and call it a documentary! You have to call it Fox News instead! This sort of thing isn't helping with America's ability to tell fantasy from reality problem. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go work on my own documentary about how Australia became a nation in 1901 when the Magic Pudding freed us from Lord Humungous's wasteland raiders.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home